Alon USA Partners LP (NYSE:ALDW) had declared a cash dividend of $0.1400 on Jul 28, 2016. The shares will quote ex-dividend on Aug 16, 2016 and the record date has been fixed for Aug 18, 2016. On Jul 28, 2016 share price, the yield comes out to be 6.1538%. The dividend payable date has been fixed on Aug 25, 2016.
In a different note, On May 16, 2016, Tudor Pickering said it Downgrades its rating on Alon USA Partners LP. The shares have been rated ‘Sell’ by the firm.
Alon USA Partners LP (ALDW) shares turned negative on Thursdays trading session with the shares closing down -0.06 points or -0.62% at a volume of 1,25,438. The pessimistic mood was evident in the company shares which never went considerably beyond the level of $9.74. The peak price level was also seen at $9.74 while the days lowest was $9.46. Finally the shares closed at $9.55. The 52-week high of the shares is $26.674 while the 52-week low is $8.48. According to the latest information available, the market cap of the company is $597 M.
Alon USA Partners LP(ALDW) last announced its earnings results on Jul 28, 2016 for Fiscal Year 2016 and Q2.Company reported revenue of $468.36M. Analysts had an estimated revenue of $406.91M. Earnings per share were $0.02. Analysts had estimated an EPS of $0.20.
Several Insider Transactions has been reported to the SEC. On Mar 2, 2016, Shai Even (CFO) purchased 7,200 shares at $10.60 per share price.
Alon USA Partners LP (Alon) is engaged in the business of operating a crude oil refinery in Big Spring Texas with a crude oil throughput capacity of 73000 barrels per day (bpd). The Company refines crude oil into finished products which it markets primarily in West and Central Texas Oklahoma New Mexico and Arizona through its wholesale distribution network to both Alon Energy’s retail convenience stores and other third-party distributors. The Big Spring refinery has a crude oil throughput capacity of 73000 bpd and is located on 1306 acres in the Permian Basin in West Texas. Its Big Spring refinery produces ultra-low sulfur gasoline ultra-low sulfur diesel jet fuel petrochemicals petrochemical feedstocks asphalt and other petroleum products. This refinery typically converts approximately 90% of its feedstock into finished products such as gasoline diesel jet fuel and petrochemicals with the remaining 10% primarily converted to asphalt and liquefied petroleum gas.