Large Inflow of Money Detected in Agree Realty Corporation

Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) : $1.08 million worth of transactions were on upticks in Agree Realty Corporation (ADC), compared to $0.4 million on downticks. The ratio between the two was 2.7, whereas, the net money flow stood at a healthy $0.68 million on Thursdays session. The consistent buying on upticks in the stock accounted for $0.55million worth of trades. The total money flow into the stock stood at $0.55 million. The bulls and the bears were in an equilibrium as the stock closed with a loss of -0.48%. The stock was trading at $49.64, with a drop of $0.24 over the previous days close. The stock recorded 0.81% for the week.


The stock has recorded a 20-day Moving Average of 4.65% and the 50-Day Moving Average is 11.41%. Shares have rallied 62.32% from its 1 Year high price. On Jul 11, 2016, the shares registered one year high at $49.97 and the one year low was seen on Sep 1, 2015. The 50-Day Moving Average price is $45.14 and the 200 Day Moving Average price is recorded at $39.56.

Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE:ADC): The stock opened at $50.25 on Thursday but the bulls could not build on the opening and the stock topped out at $50.25 for the day. The stock traded down to $49.16 during the day, due to lack of any buying support eventually closed down at $49.18 with a loss of -1.40% for the day. The stock had closed at $49.88 on the previous day. The total traded volume was 344,179 shares.

In an insider trading activity, According to the information disclosed by the Securities and Exchange Commission in a Form 4 filing, the CEO of Agree Realty Corp, Agree Joey, had purchased 8,400 shares in a transaction dated on August 24, 2015. The transaction was executed at $28.96 per share with total amount equaling $243,264.

Agree Realty Corporation (Agree Realty) is an integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) primarily focused on the ownership, acquisition, development and management of retail properties. The Company operates through Agree Limited Partnership (the Operating Partnership), of which it is the sole general partner and in which Agree Realty held a 98.06% interest as of December 31, 2014. As of March 9, 2015, the Company owned and operated a portfolio of 224 properties, located in 38 states and it consists of approximately 4.6 million square feet of gross leasable space. Its portfolio includes 203 net lease properties, which contributed approximately 91.6% of annualized base rent, and six community shopping centers, which generated the remaining 8.4% of annualized base rent. The Companys primary tenant is Walgreens Boot Alliance, Inc., which operates a chain of drugstores in the United States.

Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get Pre-Market Alerts!

Get Pre-Market Analysts' Upgrades, Downgrades, Earnings & Initiations with our FREE daily email newsletter.